Last updated February 24, 2021
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you are required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to submit a project or advertisement for publication. The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us. The personal information we collect may include the following: (a) names; (b) email addresses; (c) phone numbers; (d) company website address; (e) company location/s.
Information automatically collected
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Landscape Architecture Built. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Landscape Architecture Built website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Landscape Architecture Built with all of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us your project information via email; and
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
2. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
Landscape Architecture Built does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Landscape Architecture Built may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Landscape Architecture Built, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Landscape Architecture Built may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Landscape Architecture Built or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Landscape Architecture Built; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Landscape Architecture Built, or the public.
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
3. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, however no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please review Landscape Architecture Built’s Terms and Conditions for information regarding our Company’s liability for any loss, misuse, or alteration of personally identifiable information.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
In addition to Our own Cookies, We may also use various third parties Cookies to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, and so on. These Cookies may be used when You share information using a social media networking website such as Instagram, LinkedIn or Pinterest.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Please note, if You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
6. RIGHT TO DELETION
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty, or provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
7. CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
Landscape Architecture Built does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
8. E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS
From time to time, Landscape Architecture Built may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, marketing, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our website, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Landscape Architecture Built or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Landscape Architecture Built, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
9. EXTERNAL DATA STORAGE SITES
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
10. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
11. CONTACT US